Recently released findings from Infonetics Research shows 2010 was a breakout year for SIP Trunking. Infonetics and NoJitter released some telling statistics:
• SIP Trunking revenue grew 143 percent in 2010
• The VoIP services market reached almost $50 billion in 2010 (compared with $34.8 billion in 2008, a 43 percent increase over two years)
• Managed IP PBX business VoIP service revenue is expected to more than double from 2010 to 2015
• The fastest growing segments of the VoIP services market are SIP Trunking and hosted UC telephony
• Adoption of SIP Trunking services grew 220 percent worldwide in 2010
• SIP Trunking is in 75 percent of Fortune 1000 companies, as enterprises continue to complete their migrations More...